The abstract submission deadline has been extended.
The new deadline is 31 March, 2017
Abstracts will be evaluated and selected by the Scientific Committee for oral or poster presentations.
The accepted abstracts will be published in the Programme/Abstract book, on condition that the presenting author is registered for the congress and has paid the registration fee.
- Abstracts should be submitted electronically via the online-form no later than 31 March, 2017
- Abstracts cannot be submitted by fax, hard copy or e-mail.
- An automatically generated confirmation of the receipt of the submission will be sent to the stated e-mail address. If you do not receive the confirmatory e-mail within 1 hour, please contact the conference secretariat at: email@example.com
- The presenting author will receive all correspondence concerning the abstract and is responsible for informing the co-authors about the status of the abstract.
- The presenting author will receive a pdf link included in the confirmation of receipt to see the abstract submitted. The submitted abstract can not be modified by the author after submission.
- A notification about the acceptance of the abstracts will be sent to the stated e-mail address in March 2017, all authors of accepted abstracts can register with early registration price.
- Abstracts must be written in English. It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract; any errors in spelling, grammar, or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author, if accepted.
- Abstract text (excluding title and author information) should be no longer than 1500 characters (including spaces).
- The abstract should give the objectives of the study, the description of methods, results and conclusions.